For today’s episode, I reshare an episode that provides a comprehensive overview of 5 key growth trends shaping Africa’s growth and development. These trends are outlined in the book Africa’s Business Revolution: How to Succeed in the World’s Next Big Growth Market by authors Acha Leke, Mutsa Chironga and Georges Desvaux.
Tune in for a refresher on these trends and how they will impact business in Africa for decades to come:
- Young, fast growing urban population with a lot of unmet demands.
- Africa’s coming industrial revolution.
- Africa’s Infrastructure Gap and the big push to close it
- Africa’s Untapped Resource wealth and new innovations to unleash it.
- The rapid adoption of digital and mobile – and the leapfrog opportunity.
Get the book here: https://amzn.to/37r4rLK
Become a Patreon & support the show: https://www.patreon.com/deardiaspora
Join me and Certified Africa in Ghana now: https://deardiasporashow.com/ghana2020/
Subscribe to Dear Diaspora’s newsletter: http://eepurl.com/gZpu79
Dear Diaspora Twitter: https://twitter.com/deardiasporapod
Dear Diaspora Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deardiaspora/
Dear Diaspora FB Community: https://www.facebook.com/deardiaspora