Thanks for tuning in to episode 26 of Dear Diaspora! For today’s episode, I had a lovely conversation with Justin Ikerionwu, founder of By Design!
By Design is a creative lifestyle brand, promoting creativity and community. We showcase an authentic lifestyle for the creative in all of us, intentionally crafting editorial content and events that allows for real conversation and an appreciation for culture and style.
During the episode, Justin shares:
- His experience growing up in a Nigerian household in Wichita, KS
- His journey creating a lifestyle brand for creatives and entrepreneurs
- The importance of being intentional as you build a brand and a business
- How he balances working on By Design with his day job at AltCap, a Community Development Financial Intuition
- How to build a team and find your village
“It’s all about finding your village…then there’s too many people praying and working together for it to not at leasthit a star if you’re aiming for the moon.” –Justin Ikerionwu
Visit their website:https://www.bydesignmag.com
Follow By Design on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bydesignmag/
By Design article featuring Obiora Anozie: https://www.bydesignmag.com/articles/the-power-of-self-belief-obiora-anozie-creative-entrepreneur
Get free shipping on your first Black Travel Box order: https://theblacktravelbox.com/discount/DIASPORAFAM
Join the Dear Diaspora FB Community: https://www.facebook.com/deardiaspora
Follow Dear Diaspora on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deardiaspora/